Merseyside Civic Society is currently looking for a Hon. Treasurer
Are you looking for a voluntary role which will really make a difference?
An opportunity to get involved with like-minded people, while playing a part in the long-term financial sustainability of the Society”
The role involves:
- Keeping an account of receipts, including donations, and, expenditure, including receiving invoices and making payments
- Preparing annual accounts and liaising with the Hon. Auditor
- Arranging for bank accounts, including authorisation of signatories
- Making claims to HMRC for Gift Aid refunds
- Advising the MCS Council on financial performance, investments and reserves policy
Interested? For an informal discussion, please contact Pam Wilsher, Hon. Secretary of Merseyside Civic Society on secretary@merseysidecivic society.org
More information about Merseyside Civic Society can be found here.