Would you like to be part of a movement of people who care about the future of Civic Society in Liverpool City Region?
If you share our vision for a City Region which appreciates the best of its local cultural identity, heritage buildings and areas, and its green and open spaces, but which does not live in the past and looks forward to helping make a better future, please join us! Merseyside Civic Society (MCS) welcomes individual, community and corporate members.
Find out more Join us (merseysidecivicsociety.org)
Are you looking for a voluntary role which will really make a difference?
An opportunity to get involved with like-minded people, while playing a part in the long-term financial sustainability of the Society"
Merseyside Civic Society is currently looking for a Hon. Treasurer
The role involves:
- Keeping an account of receipts, including donations, and, expenditure, including receiving invoices and making payments
- Preparing annual accounts and liaising with the Hon. Auditor
- Arranging for bank accounts, including authorisation of signatories
- Making claims to HMRC for Gift Aid refunds
- Advising the MCS Council on financial performance, investments and reserves policy
For an informal discussion, please contact Pam Wilsher, Hon. Secretary of Merseyside Civic Society on firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Merseyside Civic Society can be found on